Battle Ropes Certification
March 16, 2019 @ 12:00 pm - 4:00 pm| $250
Learn How to Use One of the Most Effective and Versatile Tools in Your Gym
A well rounded workout plan includes components for power, strength, endurance and durability. Ropes provide any one of these for a total workout. Battle ropes are also safer because you are limited to the power you can create rather than excessive load in weights, making these ideal for classes. Often thought of as a tool for your upper body, battle rope workouts utilize muscles in your glutes, back, abs and can be used to build legs with lunges, squats and jumps. Going to the gym and waving a rope around without technique or a plan will not drive the results you want. Formulate a plan for better workouts through certification!
About The Certification
Learn from the best. Aaron Guyett is the Battle Ropes & Fitness Programs Director for Living.Fit, with a decade of battle rope coaching, teaching, and programming. Aaron systematically breaks down force, so each participant knows exactly how to program movements, metabolic pathways, and mindset to get the most out of your own training and the training of your clients, athletes, and classes.
- Battle Ropes Introduction and History
- Battle Ropes Basics, Benefits, and Biggest Mistakes
- Mechanical and Wave Physics
- Static Engagement with Battle Ropes
- Power Metabolic Pathway Training with Battle Ropes
- Strength Metabolic Pathway Training with Battle Ropes
- Endurance Metabolic Pathway Training with Battle Ropes
- Coaching Cues and Best Practices